Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Social Media Craze!

I must applaud Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew Mccollum, Chris Hughes, Reid Hoffman, Allen Blue, Konstantin Guericke, Kevin Systrom etc. for their abilities in predicting our future social media platform that is so simple yet powerful enough to have corporations paying tonnes of money for advertisement.

Simple a genius!

Why haven't I thought of that? Now, I'm in my cubicle, wrecking my brains and creativity juice trying to create something to penetrate into the market.

Can't let the cats out of the bag yet - but I genuinely hope this will be a major breakthrough. Everyone's trying to do it but none highly successful yet - why? I have no freaking idea, but hey, I'm trying to figure it out and make it all worthwhile!

I have people telling me to give it up cause its merely hopes and dreams but everything is possible. I know I will make it.

p/s: the moment something comes out from my plan - will reveal it to you darlings.

Until then, Wish me luck loves,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment