Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Work-a-holly-crap

Uh-oh! I told myself I would never, NEVER be a workaholic. Alas, things had taken another turn for me. Perhaps, I shouldn't make any resolutions or statements that I want to do such and such, but only to end up quite the opposite. Anyway, despite all of these, I actually enjoy working. A whole damn lot with my company. Allow me to briefly introduce my company and what I do.

*drum rolls*
Henry Butcher Malaysia - It's an international asset consultant company. Check it out at http://www.henrybutcher.com.my/. Now, upon my return from the United States, due to the huge ass peer pressure from family members - I was desperate to get a job. Thank the Almighty God, I found it. And a good ass company and boss too. So, I am the Personal Assistant to the Director, and also a Management Executive. What I am currently working on right now is absolutely my dream come true! and in MALAYSIA! What more could I ask for?

I am writing articles on interviews with socialites, well known architects, etc. I am working on social media, trying to kickstart the company's magazine and going on business trips as well as handling my own projects - just after one month! I must say, I am thankful to have a boss that puts so much confidence in me.

Anyhoo, I have to announce this project I am working on and its a FIRST GLOBAL LAUNCH in MALAYSIA! Holler! It is going to be wicked awesome. We are proud to present you Thailand Project to Malaysia. It is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! More details to come!

Tune in to my next post lovers.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment