Monday, July 2, 2012

Stage 1: Falling in Love. Stage 2: Fear

Yes. I am in Stage 2 of my relationship. I googled fear, and according to Wikipedia, "Fear is a negative emotion induced by a perceived threat that causes animals/humans (in my case) to move quickly away from the location of the perceived threat, and sometimes hide. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger."


I fear of losing him and I am in a constant debate with myself if I should do whatever I can to protect myself from getting hurt but I always came to a conclusion that this is my first actual relationship where I learnt to care and having someone in my life that brought out the best in me. Like literally. 


Him and I have came through a long long journey to reach this point: to where we are right now. It took many nights of in-depth conversations and emotions cover-up - back and forth, finally subduing to our true feelings. 


I have never felt such fear in my entire life before. I just don't know what to feel at this point in time. 


So,

No comments:

Post a Comment