Monday, March 21, 2011

Whoopsie!

I am really really really truly sorry for the absence of my postings. I have been stranded in a deserted island with absolutely lousy wifi connection and all there was was a huge coconut tree, my parents, and lots and lots of sand. lol. Okay, so maybe not a deserted island. Like, gee, fine, I can't be all that lucky now, can i? :P

psst. I was at hometown btw. growing fungus. studying for my upcoming tests. I had many ideas on what to write for my next posts. HAD. and amazingly, it all disappeared right after Im back to my comfort zone with my gorgeous, lagging daddy's laptop.

Am thinking to get a macbook before i head over to the states. Or prolly get one when I'm there? I dont know. Which would be cheaper?

So, anyway, I've been making awful lotsa friends lately. I know right! Making new friends just seem so right to me. umm, Thats' totally not what I had in mind for you peeps.

All I wanna say is, Neil Lambert, Adam L's brother, is one of us as well. A bloody blogger. And I daresay, that bloke writes some funny shyte yo! Do hit him up on his site if u guys want a good roar of laughter. :)

Seriously, he has a great taste of sense of humour. (If u dont think its funny, well, whatever. I mean, you have the right) Anyway, just go check it out aight.
http://adam-lambert.org/neil-lambert-adam-lamberts-brother/

No comments:

Post a Comment