Wednesday, March 23, 2011

People to check out! no JOKE! :D

Okay, so I've been talking to a few really really AWESOME DOWESOME people lately.

Rockbands all over the world, other really great bloggers like Benny Luo. <--- HURRY UP click on it Huneh! I ain't wasting no more space describing him because his blog says it all! And I totally do not want you readers out there to get an eye stroke reading over how cool I think he is and nada nada nada. (if the eyestroke even exists) 

Then this really cool rock band I've been talking to. They're from Switzerland. They play & make great music! I was blown away by their creations. Lets welcome "Electronical Suicide"!! Seriously, you rock music lovers, they playin good shyt yall.

A couple of youtube-climbing-up-the-ladder-actors/producers/singers. These people go all out to voice their opinions and creativity! So, why not show a lil support to em! :) Imma name a few and get some shut eye because I barely slept last night. Damn hormones and pressure attacking me @ the same time.

So theres'
 - Jayden
- Shane Dawson
- Vincent Cyr

******************************** RED ALERT*************************************

BRAIN
SHUTTING
DOWN
IN
5
4
3
2
1





Clicks

No comments:

Post a Comment