Thursday, March 24, 2011

Going home

Aloha y'all! Its the time of the week once again! The best moments of me life, i.e. going home, getting crushed by sweaty workers from all walks of life in a train, prolly some horny bastards tryna stand as close as u, and sniff u in the hair, or even grind against you (fuck em') and well, some good looking ones that just looks down as he listens to his ipod (boo) as well or these really really stink-ed up ambience. Ah. The breath of life! Wonderful.

***

Anyway, mom has been seducing me literally with steamboat. yes. HOMEMADE. and yes. yummy yummy! for the past week so that I would get my arse back home. And boy did that devil side of me won, I got tempted and seduced. Badly, I am drooling as I type this.

**
So here I am writing this before I go AWOL again this weekend with absolutely no contact with the outside world. Oh, how I'd miss the long conversations with my buddies on skype and the blue bird. Bidding my goodbyes for the weekend, wishing you lovely lovely people out there a great and joyous weekend.

Here's a song for you, by this really kewl dude. JRAQuino

Him doing a cover on Rebecca blacks' friday! have a great friday!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment