Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back in action!

Ola darlings! Mua is back in action with alot up my sleeves !

But first of all, nonsense aside, how was your weekend?? Mine was well, the most amazing weekend ever because I did not read a single thing in any of my textbooks!! Insteadt, I was munching on yummy snacks, chocolate bars, being in such a delirious state after inhaling my mom's wonderful steamboat that was pure ambrosia, sleeping and grunting away like a swine, chilling about at my parent's room and more devouring of yummy scrumptious food! Ah~ so this is what heaven feels like.

Anyway, I am about to let u guys in on a sneak peek on my next post I am about to work on. Its gunna be well, HUGE because Imma introduce to ya the ONE AND ONLY OWNING BAND in Switzerland "Electronical Suicide".

This is what they look like! <3<3<3

I have just shared one of their songs on mua blog. So just move your cursor to the play button on the top right where it says "Disco Arson" and click on it!

Enjoy and See y'all soon in my next posts!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment