Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So. I'm back from NYC!

Okay peeps, first of all I want to do a huge shoutout to EVERY SINGLE one of my blog readers! You lot are amazing! Its so inspirational and touching, I honestly did not expect you guys to love my blog especially since its mostly about my silly little life! :) Again, I want to express my gratitude to you lot for reading it and supporting my blog! Love you guys! <3

The weather today is scorching hot. I rode my 'new' bike (given by my dearest manwhore) to the library because I swear I would get a bloody heat stroke if I do persist to stay in the dorm. Besides, I felt like I needed to get away from everything, just me, my laptop and I time. I am pretty darn sure everyone does feel like that sometime.

*****
STory of my life in NEW YORK. (Short but sweet)

This was a park near my office. EVERYONE brings their own foldup chair, a book while sipping gin and tonic out in the sun. NO JOKE. This is life. 

 These are my colleagues. My last night in NYC. I was hammered like a fucking mockingbird. (puked in the yellow cab like Samantha in Sex and the City, Puked at the sidewalk like a boss, and blacked out)

 Hours before the puking session began. My girls and I in Hudson Terrace, an exquisite bar in NYC. 

Oh yeahn, I went to a Gentleman's club. Watched girls stripped. and Me likey.

 Me taking random photos of superheroes walking down the streets in TIMES SQUARE! 

 Alana and I. I love this girl. 

oh. Me in times square with spiderman! He took this pic for free. And he was konichiwa-ing me. 

Alrighty loves, I know I was supposed to be in the Big Apple for like a couple of months, well at least till the summer's over, but alas, here I am, in Lowell. It's pretty ironic that I couldn't withstand the pressure when I was in New York City for the first few days and now, here I am reminiscing upon the times in NYC. No doubt, I met a great deal of awesome people in Manhattan. I had so much fun over there. I literally gone bonkers, aside from the stress I had from work. Nonetheless, I had great colleagues, and facing that kinda stress in that environment with good friends, I ain't complaining yo.

OF COURSE, I had missed my man all these while in NY. I constantly thought of him, counting down the days to go back to his arms, embracing him. Even now when I see him every night, I would still miss him. This feeling is extraordinary. So here comes the part in which it will explain why I left New York.

I'm guessing some of you might have heard of the term Couch Surfing where its a website where travelers from all around the world get together and form a community where you could just pack your bags and head over to their place and just chill. Obviously, thats where I had stayed for the first three weeks in NYC. At a couch surfers' place. He was truly amazing and decent plus, I had no choice because I needed a place to crash for my internship. John was obviously okay with it because I had it all arranged before we got together.

However, halfway during my stay, my host told me he needed to move out of that apartment. I had no choice but to seek for other alternatives - I posted in Couch Surfing website. I had several invitations from couch surfers whom are men. I met up with them, they're pretty cool dudes but I did not think it was appropriate for me to do so because right now I have John, and clearly, I wouldn't be all too happy if this was happening to John. Besides, my internship was not related at all to my future career. Therefore, I decided that it wasn't worthy of me continuing my stay in NY. John meant way too much to me.

Ta-dah! Hence, here I am. in the library. writing up this blog post explaining my reasons of me not being in NY at this exact moment.

p/s: I hadn't made this decision in a day or recklessly basing on John alone. I weigh all my options properly before deciding to head back to Lowell because I do not want to regret in the future and pointing no finger on no one. This is my decision.. period.


So people, no matter how much you tell yourself you love this someone, whatever decision you make, do not let him/her be the ONLY reason to why you made that decision because that thing will bring you severe repercussions. That would be the start of the end. believe me.


No comments:

Post a Comment