Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ocean at the Hamptons!

Whooopie dooodle doo dub shu bi du wab!

Its the Memorial Weekend, a sign of the start of Summer babeh! It also signifies the day to remember the veterans that have fought hard and died protecting this country! (Its ironic how I am learning more about the history of America as opposed to my own country. That has gotta mean something right? OOOPS!)

So anyway, was with my manwhore on Friday. Met him downtown in one of the Bistro where one of an acquaintance whom I once knew works and brought me there during V-day. We had a long chat, we just freely spoke about everything and anything that comes up to our mind. I like how this is progressing because we ain't putting rules on nobody here. We are just respecting each other's privacy and our emotions. We ain't crossing no boundaries here and its all mutual. I never thought I could find someone like that in my life!

Dinner was superb, ordered Crispy Baby Back Ribs, boy oh boy, was that dish finger licking good! And sweet potatoes fries! Sorry I hadn't taken any pictures because we were both famished and I just don't really fancy taking pictures of any food I am about to eat because thats bloody time consuming. Besides, if the dish I'm eating looks like a fucking vagina or a blardy penis head then I will probably consider taking pictures of them food.

As we were yakking away, I was trying to give John a report of what I could observe all these times when I was with him. He had the laugh of his life. I should just change my career into a prep talk - aka stress reliever. I MAKE YOU LAUGH NIGGA! So shut up, pay up, and suck it!

Went to a gay bar afterwards. It just fascinates me to how we could just enjoy each other's company every second of the day. Of course, that, with a break from each other after two consecutive days of seeing each other.

Next morning, our first time sleeping in together! Woke up at 11am! *ding ding ding* Usually we were awake by 7 fucking am. Like this morning.

Moving on, he suggested that we ought to take a trip down south to the Hampton's beach because the weather forecast for that particular day will be splendid. So we did. And without a doubt, the entire car ride was joyous, we sang, we laughed, we kid and played around. My heart still flutters everytime I look into his big light brown eyes.

So here are some pictures (very few pictures) that I took from that trip. I just dont like taking so many pictures. I really have to do something about that.

 His foot and mine. 
(to be honest, I was dying to take a picture of us together but I was too shy to ask! but he did ask latter on! *heart does cartwheel jump!)
 This is us at the open-air restaurant. We had coconut shrimp and buffalo wings! 

 Ocean view while we were sitting on the wall. 

 His cheesy grin and us on the beach! Love his silly smile!

 Sandy beach! He took this pic! 

That was built in remembrance of the Veterans. 

All in all, it was a gorgeous sunny day out with my manwhore in the Hamptons. I love America, I love coconut shrimp and margaritas/cocktails/vodka/rum and the manwhore!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment