Saturday, April 3, 2010

Into the valley of happiness

Yippee! Back together with my darling lappie, as my fingers run swiftly over the keyboard missing every alphabet it has missed over the weekend. So, how was everybody's weekend? Great I hope!
Because I had the best sober weekend ever!! 

 So, here's something I sorta figured out last two days,
Words are simply amazing! Especially when it comes from someone who shares this same unique connection with you that could send u fluttering into this other imaginary world which I reckon is even better than Alice in Wonderland or for those zombies fanatic, Zombieland. In addition, the proper usage of these words could cause the outburst of well, orgasm, in a way. =P And boy oh boy, I was rocketing sky high the entire weekend with sheer words. Still am, by the by. ;)

Right now, I am literally the happiest babe on earth. XD

p/s: not gonna reveal the ahem* secret yet. So stay tune to me, cranberrypuddy for more juice. :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment