Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great weekend ahead!

So here I am, writing this post before I pack my bags back to my home sweet home in this really teeny weeny area called "Seremban". My friends call that place jungle. And guess what have they nicknamed me? Donkey. Yeah. A bloody donkey. (Just because I add a "hor" in my sentences when I talk to them, they have to call mee donkey).  :(
So that makes me a what? Jungle donkey?

Albeit the nuisance, I love them every bit. ;)

Happier news, I get to go back, lock myself in my room start feeding on lizards or whatever insects I can get , and actually start on my studies, especially my economics!

Ahhh, a weekend, out of the busy KL city, out of the exhilarating night life full of gorgeous people with gorgeous sunshine beaming down on them, and my all time favourite, Booze just because my Nerdy mode is switched on. How wonderful!


Nonetheless, I do hope that you guys out there have a great weekend ahead. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I have a super-fantastic ongoing "project". Obviously, won't actually release that news till I am confirmed with it; everything that's happening is just so great and rather unbelievable, but I'll tell you more soon! (not in my next post but soon! I hope! :P)  For now, I'll just listen to my Ipod, singing along to bitch by plasticines, checked my facebook account, do some stretchings before my daddy comes over to pick me up.

Conceited? Me? Never.. :P
Lots of love,
<3 <3

1 comment:

  1. hope u do well in whatever that project is, dying to know what that would be now...curiosity

    ReplyDelete