Monday, March 29, 2010

Love World Love Sloggi!!!

Alrighty people, honestly, I can't specifically tell you how great or dedicated I am in preserving the mother earth, because I am not. *blushes furiously*

                Don't believe? Look at this. My face's all scrunched up. I can't even lay my hands on this    beautiful err. eagle?

Nonetheless, I do make sure that my rubbish doesn't fall anywhere but in the rubbish bin or that the bottles or whatever that is recyclable are recycled. I don't deliberate torture the earth.
  Another fact about me is that I simply {heart} my parents! They have been my strength and weaknesses all along during the entire of my 22 years. Arguments? Yes. In fact, plenty of those!! But that doesn't mean that my love for them has reduced the slightest. *okay, prolly for that particular moment when I am pissed. Aww. gimme a break will ya? I am, after all, the emotional creature named, HUMAN.

                            To top it off, we, the humans have so-called revolutionized from apes.

    A snippet of the past, my parents have brought me up with what their hard earned values in lives. They were not highly educated, prolly form 5? My dad had a couple of jobs in a day, in order for them to get me my milk powder. I was a huge eater. My mom swore that I was the size of a baby elephant. Geez! They had to push it on me. :P

   Moving along, my daddy had been struggling so much, finally managed to start his own business in his tears and sweat being accumulated for a darn good 5-6 years as a mattress-seller, construction worker, and other weird jobs that I can barely think of right now. Hurts me even to even find out that he had actually gone through such hardships.

    My parents saved every scrap of penny they could, literally having bread and some el-cheapo meals to keep them full for the day, for the kids. Them both have always been by my side supporting me, giving me whatever advice they can, trying to knock some outside-world experiences into my head blanketing me with layers of soft cotton so that the impact when I fall, isn't that great. Worst, during the period where I have the strongest urge of rebelling, it was a total havoc, I couldn't see eye-to-eye at all with what they are trying to do. Accusing them of all sorts of nonsence. All in which, I truly regret my life right now.
    Thank god, I well, matured. Told myself that they have only wanted the best for me, possibly creating shortcuts for me, not wanting me to go through the suffer they have once gone through. Reality is too short to be taken for granted. I try to spend as many weekends as I can with them. Going to movies, cooking them a meal - which I miserably failed only to cause the both parents to come down with a bad case of diarrhea. I reckon it could be the food not being fresh. *cough cough

   Having all this said, the sheer thought of them having to leave me one day, makes my heart ache so badly, that tears fill the brink of my eyes, pain and torment suffocating my lungs, praying hard that that day will never arrive. I love you, pa, ma. With all my life.

                                   From left, my dad, brother's girlfriend, mommy, me and my lil brother
My Mommy, My Oxygen.
 
my pwecious, mommy and daddy

 Sloggi, not just any normal bra!!! Why? WHY?? WHY???

Allow me to break this fantastic facts about Sloggi to you, darling readers, Sloggi bras are made out of 95% of cotton and 5% of elastane. Many of you I am sure, would be thinking what the heck is elastane? See loves, elastane aka. Lycra is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity which it is way stronger and more durable compared to a rubber. Generally, most of the bras of other brands contain approximately 10 - 20 % of elastane. Yes, stretchable bras are just so useful. Most women have boobies that are of a great distance apart that we actually "need" a stronger-and-stretchable bra to just push them together! Okay, enough of sarcasm. Who cares about sooooo stretchy bras? What I want for my lovely twins are comfort! And 99% of cotton could just ease the burden of having to dangle down due to the gravity pull. Not only that, the designs are distinctively zealous, sexy and flirtatiously stunning of any style of your preference! Well, maybe not all that great in Malaysia because the moment you step out of your house wearing a tube and a tight jean skit, people out there starts interpreting you in the harsh-es manner in their head. Sheeezz.

Sloggi don't only cater for summer wear, but for daily, future, sporty, and casual too. What more could be asked from this brand as they have a great length of variations, protect out mother nature and the funky awesome designs made of 99% of cotton??!! So, head right over to Sloggi and grab the kind of bra that defines you for who you are! Love World, Love Sloggi!!!! ♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment