Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm in love with a man. whom no longer exists. I think. =P

My idea of the most attentive, thoughtful, heartbreakingly wonderful boyfriend is simply him, coming around to surprise me with little cute gifts every now and then just because I came by his mind, or take the wind out of my sails with an indoor picnic, a basket full of goodies we love when I am on deadlines and entering high-stress zone, runs out to pick up breakfast before I wake up and would even trek all the way over from Brooklyn to Manhattan (if thats where him and I both stay next time) with my gorgeous Marc by Marc Jacob's handbag and keys I had left at his apartment as well as a major bunking-friendly-pizza over at his when I lock myself out of my place at 3am. The best I'd reckon is if I've managed to drink a little to much of Bloody Mary/Blowjob/Sex on Beach, he gladly holds up my hair back while I busily throw up. Outside a very posh restaurant. With everyone staring. On his shoes.

And to be rewarded the title Best Boyfriend Ever, he, Mr.Non-Existence, will be beside me, spooning from behind on his soft leather couch, watching Gossip Girl Season 3 whilst friends of his insist that he should be out snorting coke out of hot blondies belly buttons. And in the morning, I would be waking up looking like the most disgusting inmate with hair sticking out from every part of my head, a hint of morning-delicious-breath, face virgin of layers upon layers of those magical wonderful BB cream that covers every loopholes possible, yet he could still set his perfect gaze on me like I am looking even better than the sex-goddess Megan Foxx / Jessica Alba / even Marion Caunter.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Sigh I wish I was a boy then I could date you!!!

    Life would be so much easier. lol!!

    Aww I guess when we find the right one he'll treat us like princesses! (Hm.. i'm starting to sound like we're gonna have to share the same man. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh baby, you know how often i wish upon the stars that I could grow a dick, a big one, and go after you!!

    Life would definitely be way easier, not to mention the excitement I would shower on you.

    Haha. Please no. I dont want him. :P Not the same guy please. HAHAHA
    love u!!

    ReplyDelete