Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emotional turbulence

I have been hanging out with my ex alot lately. I was ecstatic that we could maintain as friends. Truly. Yes, there's a 'but' somewhere. Its just hard to contain the explosions of memories when he walks along side. So near yet so far.

I wanna hold him. Do the cheeky stuffs we used to do to each other. But I had to ruddy force myself and remind myself over and over and over again that there's no point doing that. You will be effing sucked into the past. And mark my words, it will haunt you for a damn long time.

He seemed to be moving on better than I am. Knowing he gets to refrain himself from all the things I wanted to do to him.

I dont know.

Seriously.

I just don't find myself being able to open up and love anyone like I did. To be honest. I don't think I even knew the meaning of love before my ex.

Honestly.

Also, I dont want us to be at worlds' end, not able to meet each other. and hang out like always. Ahhh. I don't know.

Word of the day, "I Don't Know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment