Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting to know new guys. Good or no good?

The problem with breaking up with a guy you've been with for at least a year is having to leave your comfort zone. Well, in a way.

The way he touches your face.

The way he looks at you in your eyes.

The way he touches your hand.

His strong hands.

His dark stubbles.

His voice.

Gah! Literally every god damn thing!

And worst of all, having to get to know another guy. Get used to a total new guy. His ways of living and new sets of characteristics. Getting adapted to a new environment (body?). Is just so frustrating at times. What happens if it doesn't work once more?

Its just simple nerve wrecking to get yourself familiarised with a new guy each time and only to end up in huge failure and heart broken in like a million piece.

This is why you should never NEVER NEVER start a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO SOON! 

Or maybe in my case, never? Flings are good enough. No serious commitments. No intense feelings planted. No "I Love You's". No "Are we going to get married in the future?"

However, I could just prolly contradict myself this one. Because all these while, in spite of the major operations on my poor poor heart, I still managed to get myself into a new relationship all the time. Why? Each time a guy comes along in my life, and I develop a liking for him, I tell myself, well, honey, if you do not give this poor guy a chance, how would you know he ain't THE ONE? Thats why I end up keep being in a relationship. lol.

Controversial mind I have there huh?

Gee. I am one blody complicated babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment