Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let it flow

So after my many many many personal experiences with many many many many types and races of blokes, I have finally made an adjudication.
1) I am one whom can't plan for future to save my life. I could make all sorts of plans for the future, i.e. lets get engaged --> Married ---> Working Wife and the list could go on. These things, apparently, doesn't work for me.
2) I can't go out/date with a chinese lad. No to the fucking way. Perhaps, I am built this way. Perhaps.
3) I seem to be the type of girl who likes complicated guys in terms of emotions. The more emotionally complex the guys are, the more I like them. See. Outlandish = Me.
4) I don't handle relationship well. I'm probably, most likely, to be incapable of loving.

I am a girl that goes along with whats happening now, without questioning myself because questioning leads to unnecessary thinking that leads to short life span of nearly anything that I'm working on. And I am not only referring to my relationship wise. My future careers, ambitions, family. They work in the same dark twisted manner. yes, DARK TWISTED MANNER. Thats' me!

I am no ordinary girl next door. I am quirky with a eccentric sense of sentiments, temperaments, thinking, behavior, attitude and well, simply anything. Even my mom is in shocked of it. She repetitively told me she gave birth to a baby girl and a boy, but it seems to her that she has a case of two sons at the moment. Its so funny how some girls say they think they're like me, but let me assure you, you are no way as close to me, because I am like the originally normal yet zany freakazoid.

I was thinking, when I leave this world, someone should open up my brain, and get a test done on it to see if they could actually be on the verge of a new discovery.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment