Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 1

Lets see how many days before I manage to choose my man, aight.

Day 1 of trying to make my pick.

Well, to let you guys in on sth really personal, in spite of the mutual feelings the guys and I feel towards one another, I would talk myself down into treating them as friends first. It somehow makes things way simpler that way. This way, whenever I text them, or anything at all, I most absolutely do not wish for more to happen other than a friend-ish manner.

So, I have been talking to Guy A via texts since I last met him. He's doing his internship at the Federal Juvenile Prison and a paid job from Tuesdays to Saturdays, which is like really cool. He 's a busy dude alright, but its so sweet how he would make time to come see me/reply my texts.

Guy B, well, hes a chef. Working Mon - Sat too. I texted him earlier today because his mate is going over to my mate's place to watch horror film, and I asked him if he wanted to butt in and watch those two bicker over the silliest stuffs. He replied me saying he's going to WinterFest thingy, and so I thought, oh alright. I think that answered my question on whom to pick because clearly, I am going to pick the one that likes me more and is more willing to spend time with me.....

Until, he replied me, "uhh, what? you dont wanna go?"

I went berserk! I was like, oh, he wanted me to go!! *mini me doing a cartwheel* I thought he was going to spend it with his friends. I thought.

To be fair, they ain't clingy. *wipes sweat* neither am I. Been there. Done that. That shit aint my vice. So I like this. perfect the way they are. besides, I have the weekdays to study my butt off and the weekends off to hang with my man. well Men, for now.

I know its only day 1, and I obviously have a favorite. but I'm going to be fair and give em both equal chances.

Why I like Guy A:
a) He looks like Pitbull.
b) He's in my class.
c) We study together.
d) He would drive an hour just to hang with me.
e) Great kisser. (pulls my face and kiss me at my lips when he sends me to my doorstep)
f) Waits for me after each classes at a corner.
g) So much in common.
h) He takes the initiative to come see me.

Why I like Guy B:
a) Stunning blue eyes.
b) Absolutely to die for smile.
c) He has the protective instinct over me. (like when we were at the Irish pub, I was fidgeting around in my stool, and so happen there was this rowdy man behind me, he asked me if that man was bothering me, he was about to pull my stool towards him).
d) He puts his arms around me.
e) He understands my joke.
f) He makes fun of me. I make fun of him. We make fun of his friend.
g) Great kisser too. (When he sees me off at the bus stop, he pulls me towards him and passionately kiss me)
h) So much in common too.

I know. tough. They are both nice men. Somehow if you guys noticed, I do favor one more than the other. If you don't I'll prolly tell you at the end of this story.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment