Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spamming my blog posts

Thats me wondering if there's anything wrong with me


Okay, here's the thing guys. I am troubled by this weird contradicting emotions/personality of myself. I swear with the Almighty Lord Stewie, I have an evil twin!

..... or, I'm just really really really quirky.

Look, I am into guys. Like major major into guys. But, recently, I don't find myself ogling at hawt guys that often anymore. There was once, I spent the entire day, staring blankly into all four walls, repeatedly questioning myself what's frigging wrong with me! I couldn't come up with a plausible answer though.

Gee. Whole day was wasted. lol.

So, I hope this twirl of emotions do not stay too long on me or I'd just end up becoming a blardy nun at the end of the day with millions of cats in my house. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment