Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tell me something about life.

I've read 'Five people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom and I really do believe life is inter-related to every other individual you meet. Individuals you meet on the street, college, bars and clubs etc. And I have definitely heard alot about people telling me (yes, even my own self) saying I am going to do the things I love and be who I am with no one being able to tell me or direct me to live the life I want.

These couple of days, beats me, I have been thinking otherwise. It is impossible to do so. Okay, impossible is probably a rather strong word. I would say, it is possible but there are pros and cons to every single fucking thing. I'm serious! For instance, say, I have one biggest dream, to go to the states and live freely with no preconceived notion, a more open-minded society and so forth. Again, say I got to go to the states. Now, the catch here is, I am literally thousands and thousands miles away from home with no direct knowledge of what will happen or what Is happening. The fact that the ones I love grow old so fast, time that could be spent with them is just wasted. Heck yes, bloody lots of arguments on this but mind you, that was just an example.

Moving on, in life you face problems and people die. Causes of deaths, pre-mature births, accidents, sickness, old age, disasters, and all sorts of other shytes you can think of. (even the unthinkable ones!) It has got me contemplating, why the hell are we bloody living then? Why do infants die? They didn't do anything wrong. Another thing that has been effing bugging my mind. Why are we living if we were to die one day? And what achievements can we actually achieve by gaining the good virtues in life when we die? What have we done to being stripped away of our loved ones? Murder cases, I really absofuckinglutely have not the faintest idea how the family of the murdered victims lived on.

I know, I know. Negativity has got to me. But honestly, could you blame me for thinking so?

No comments:

Post a Comment