Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life is an act.





I am pretty sure, the rich and poor, beauties and the fuglies, well, EVERYONE is literally living their lives trying to be someone they are not. Its like life is a huge stage and we are all actors and actresses in it. We put on poker faces daily so naturally, it doesnt even surprise me anymore. It's like we were frigging born to do so. So as a conclusion, life is a stage of act? I reckon we should jolly pack our bags and head on to hollywood and stand in line along Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale strutting our FAKE poses on the red carpet, awaiting for our names to be called out during the Golden Globe Acting Award or something like that. Well, bloddy, at least we should be nominated for the effort we have put in in our daily act, eh? I am pretty sure, they are putting on an act here. Guy at the back "Dude, hurry on sign the damn papers already, I dont know how long more can I put on this serious face!"

Personally, I am goddamn sick of acting. I, all of us, needs to break free and be ourselves. (Like that could happen! Hmph!) But the thing is, I dotn know how. Sometimes, when I think I am being myself, I am actually not. Yes, confusing, For example, a friend I know tells me she is a damn straight-forward kinda person. Well, she is certainly on darn fine straight forward girl. Only then, at times, I think she is actually trying to steal the limelight by being straight forward. I mean which nincompoop would actually tell another friend this, "Look, I don't mean anything, just being my own self, but damn woman, you are one fat UGLY bitch. Have u ever considered getting a nose job and some collagen done, and prolly a whole face makeover?" WOots!

So, at the end of the day, I get all confused and knackered figuring out who I am. The nearest time I have come to knowing myself is when I am at home, on my comfy bed, surrounded by my soft pillows, SLEEPING.

I just wish I dont have to put on any act anymore. I am so tired and knackered and bush whacked in figuring out all this. God should have just programmed us, like, there's this little micro chip kinda thing that tells you your personality, hence, how you act is totally according to that chip? Doesnt that make life way easier? Less crazy people on the loose. lol. But then again, you dont fucking get to survive in this world, if you dont put on a show.

All i can say is, I thought I could figure myself out while writing this post. But heck no, I am still myself. The actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment