Sunday, August 15, 2010

Words.

Do words mean much to you?

I don't know about you but heck yeh, it means pretty much to me. Okay, people may say those mushy romantic words without meaning it but hey, I ain't gonna judge no one here yo. Despite the fact, I tell myself "I don't wanna believe those sweet sugar-coated words" I still do, unfortunately.

I love it when people express their feelings towards another individual, especially the ones they love, in such lyrical form, it sends my heart to flutter, somewhat. For those words that are undoubtedly put together in such sincere manner and from the depth of his/her heart, those are ONE of the best gift you could receive.

Now, lets' see if I could come out with a few examples.

a) The first drop of rain today reminds me the pain still exist in me when you walked out the door on a rainy morning leaving me void, ripping my soul off me, shattering my heart into billion of pieces, and never ending tears. 

b) To see you smile is the best I could wish for you standing beside you unnoticed.

Those kinda thing, and mine is not even as good as some people whom I know whose words are outrageously touching and warm felt. No kidding!

Apart from that, do you know that words are the most powerful tool in words of encouragement? 



No comments:

Post a Comment