Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why Smartphones can be Dumbphones

Lets' see, smartphones.. smartphones. smartphones. Damnnit. I ruddy wish my dad wouldn't think all phones are the same and just frigging get me my own personal smartphone! I am totally into them because well;
a) Aren't those things the IN-THINGS now??? Literally everyone possess one of them minimum!! (What the heck is wrong with the society nyway!? Owning more than one smartphone. Geezs What a wimp.. Fine, I am JELES!)

b) The smartphones are looking simply fantabulous and effing sophisticated its like the moment u take them outta your pocket or the phone cover and flip it in a very elegant manner everytime there's a phone call or a text message, it just practically added up to your popularity! Dont you think so?

c) They have so many fricking applications you can store in them! Eliminate boring-ness like when you go to the toilet to poop, you have nothign to do but to stare at the walls and floors and wonder why are they so gross and what was that that I just saw crawling behind my legs etc. because now with these amazing loads of applications, you can play games while pooping. Multitasking.

Unfortunately, there're too many tech noob like me. I have no faintest idea on how to ruddy maximise my usage of all the applications like surfing the net. To top that up, the fear for costing a bomb to my phone bill each time i surf the net just do not ease my worries! I have to surf the goddamn net on my phone anytime anywhere because right now, the net is like a new world we live in. People hardly call one another to convey another message anymore. They twitter/facebook/hi-5/tagged any sorta web communication you can find but THEY DONT BLOODY CALL. Hence, it is crucial to possess DG Smart Plan costing only RM 68 a month for unlimited access. This way, you wont miss out on any important notes, walls messages or inbox messages on any of those facebook or such. Not to mention, you can set the Internet free on your smartphones, and discover the full potential of your smartphone.

Why do I say crucial? I was borrowing my brother's smartphone for a day and on that fine day, I was well, on my way up to mid-valley to shop for my mommy's gifts. And I had to take the *grrrrr* KTM up. 1hour and a half in the train with absolutely nothing to do, totally alone and no good-looking blokes to look at, I took the gorgeous BB (Brother's GORGEOUS BB) out and started surfing the net. (Mind you, I never knew how much it would costs. A noob I was) Anyway, I was googling for utube videos and facebooking, even blogging via that awesome gadget of my brother until I finally arrived at Mid-valley.

---skip skip skip---

End of the month,
telephone bill comes in. Dad screams and he was looking outraged, blood boiling up to his veins, eyes popping out like a goldfish. I was like, oh my !@%^@#%@^%#^@ god, What have I done right now?
He shoved the bill at my face. And I had the shocked of my life. The bill was skyrocket high! And it was because of the god forsaken net I surfed for that 90minutes! FML man. It was world war 3 that night, I was badly injured, well, my ear was and I had to be bedridden for like a whole day to recover from my horror. So, it is REALLY VITAL to do a research before surfing the net and make sure you choose the right one to go to like the DIGI SMART PLAN! Satisfaction guaranteed and NO WORD WAR 3 to worry about!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment