Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Me a Slob

Booooohoohooooo!

I've got homework, assignments and exams running up my neck with absolutely no motivation to do em' because yes,

I am a big fat slob. =)

All I do all day is literally sitting cross-legged on my chair, staring into the 4 walls of my bedroom, day-dreaming about the day I go to the City of Lowell and meet up with a couple of friends there! Sounds blissful, no?

Gah! Time's up. I really have gotta go back to doing my work for tomorrow's class or I'd be too embarrassed to not know the questions my lecturer asks me. Its my ego thing. lol.

P/s: I might just come up with another blogpost on another youtube idol soon! (not too soon. Idk) lol. Prolly Vincent Cyr? Or Shane Dawson? Oh well, will let you guys in on the sneak peek! Until then,

TOODLES MI AMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment