Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Its WHATADAYDEREK time!

Derek & Dave
Yay!! My two favourite dudes out of my many many other favourites. LOL. But it's gonna be about Derek Derek and more Derek today. Because really, dealing with one guy at a time is more than sufficient. to me.

Besides, I don't have boundaries for cute talented awesome guys, man. So deal with it. :P Imma talk about guys as much as I like. :D

Anyway, this handsome bloke is like a youtube star just because he enjoys making videos online. FOR FUN. and honestly, due to the many influences of people I've known nowadays, I have been and still pondering if I oughta start a VLOG. and I totally might. Just prolly when I head over to Boston and get a better camera that takes good quality vids. I mean, dude, I've gotta look okay, girls are freaking hot nowadays! AND I SWEAR THEY ARE!

So if you wanna know more about WHATADAYDEREK, you could always check him out
 @ Derek's Facebook (Just 'Like' him, and you are in on what he's up to)
 @ Official Website (There's an awfully hot picture of him there! *drools)
 @ Derek's YouTube


 So there you go. One of me hot guys for the day.

P/s; his tattoo right in the middle of his chest. miowrrrr. is so effing uber fucking SEXY! <3<3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment